We aren’t your typical mental health organization.
We will ensure:
• You are treated with dignity and respect.
• Your services is based on your needs and with your consent
• You’re treated in the most rehabilitative and least restrictive manner necessary.
• You have easy access to the rehabilitation team, treatment services, and 24-hour crisis availability
• You have the support you need to get through the crisis
• We won’t remove you from familiar surroundings.
• We are responsive and sensitive to your needs
• You and your family are actively involved in the decision-making process of all mental health treatment plans.
• We collaborate with the best service providers in the area
• Our team members will help you understand what mental health services are and how they support your goals and needs.
• We are good stewards who make efficient use of all resources available.
• Our effective service delivery and efficacy will be promoted through the establishment of coordination, consultation, and cooperation with delivering rehabilitative services.
The WIN Team utilizes a unique, strength-based approach that empowers and affirms individuals at every phase of their recovery. We focus on fostering healthy relationships. We help youth, adults and their families identify and utilize their inherent strengths, skills, and talents. Individuals are able to successfully live and work in the community and enjoy active, healthy lives.