We are looking for energetic individuals to provide counseling and therapeutic mentoring! If you are interested in helping others–look no further than WIN! We offer an excellent opportunity for indivudals looking to make a difference AND their own small business! Consider submitting your resume and learn more about this unique opportunity!
Compensation:: Up to $30 and hour. This is a contractual position. Direct Service Workers agree to a monthly rate per assigned client with additional incentives for attending staff meetings and exhibiting highly skilled services.
Full time contractors have the opportunity to earn significantly higher rates.
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s or higher preferred.
- One year experience working with emotionally and behaviorally challenged youth or adults in a mental health setting.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs on the computer
- Pass a criminal background, child protective service, physical, and drug screening.
- Have a reliable and insured vehicle, a great deal of flexibility, and the willingness to travel locally.
- Commit to a minimum of 4 hours of direct service, per client, per month.
Due to the fact that all of our clients are therapeutic at some level, the position requires staff to have a full range of communication and motion skills to include excellent listening, speaking, written, driving and motor skills.
Primary responsibilities: Facilitate psychiatric rehabilitation, behavioral support services, and crisis intervention for assigned clients, according to Individualized Rehabilitation Plan, by:
- Teaching & Instruction
- Encouragement of Positive Change
- Skill Demonstrations and Practice
- Promote Individual Wellness, Self-Management, and Recovery
- Assist in the restoration and/or improvement of Self-Care and Social Skill
- Facilitate effective strategies for strengthened Independent Living and the achievement of self-sufficiency goals
- Expose individuals to academic, vocational, and employment training and resources
- Facilitate culturally relevant activities directed toward improved social relationships
- Encourage Health Promotion, Proper Nutrition, and Exercise.
How To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to Laura Mueller. All candidates must be compassionate and receptive of the organization’s spiritual and faith-based interventions, activities, and environments. Candidates will be notified, by e-mail, about the next scheduled Orientation training. Following completion of training and submission of required documentation, candidates are invited to become independent contractors and begin servicing clients.