WIN (“What I Need”) Family Health is a community behavioral health service provider specializing in therapeutic treatment for children, adults and their families. Our team of licensed therapists and mental health professionals are committed to provding individualized community-based couseling. Our services promote recovery, full commuty integration and improved quality of life for persons who have been diagnosed with behavioral health conditions.
· Comprehensive Assessments
· Individual, Family & Group Counseling
· Crisis Intervention
· Community-Based Rehabilitation
· Emphasis on Strengthening Families
· Faith-Based & Holistic Services
Our services are collaborative, person-directed and individualized. We focus on helping youth, adults and their families achieve their goals by utilizing strength-based skills and faith-based principles.
Experiencing a mental health trauma can be like being lost in the woods. There might be no way out in sight. Think of us as your flashlight on your road to recovery – our services are offered by skilled and licensed practitioners who are held to high accountability and ethical standards. Our staff promotes recovery, full community integration, and improved quality of life for persons who have been diagnosed with a mental health condition. When an emotional or behavioral health challenge gets in the way of you living your daily life, that’s where we come in.
The Array of Services Include:
• Self-Care (Health & Wellness) Training
• Social Skills Development
• Therapy Support
• Independent Living Skills
• Social & Family Relationships
• Therapeutic Recreational Activities
• Therapeutic Cultural Activities
• Community Awareness & Integration
• Physical Health Promotion
• Academic Tutoring & Educational Support
• Vocational Coaching & Job Readiness
• Behavior Modifications
• Collaboration w/ Inpatient Facilities & Detention Centers