WIN is excited to offer Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services. ABA is an evidence-based treatment for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) that includes many different techniques to:
- Increase useful or desired behaviors such as communication and social skills, and
- Reduce behaviors that may interfere with learning or behaviors that may be harmful.
WIN has always worked in the community and homes of those we serve, and we are proud to offer ABA services throughout Maryland.
Children and adolescents who are:
- Under 21 years of age;
- Enrolled in the Maryland Medical Assistance Program;
- Living in the community;
- Diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) through a comprehensive diagnostic evaluation; and
- Referred to the Administrative Services Organization (ASO) for ABA therapy services.